Analyst – Big Data & Analytics (AMS)
We are looking to hire an Analyst for our Big Data & Analytics service area. Professional with 0 – 2 years’ experience in analytics with a strong business sense and a deep understanding and experience in Marketing/Sales, CLM/CRM or Risk analytics. In addition, the candidate should have strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities, personal impact and client handling skills. Analysts enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interaction under the guidance of senior team members.
- Solving problems, disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations from data and analysis
- Performing data analysis in the field of Marketing analytics, CLM/CRM analytics and/or Risk analytics
- Analyses are conducted in typical analytical tools ranging from SAS, R, SPSS, Eviews, R, Python, SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Access, Excel, etc.
- Translating analyses to compelling presentations
- Communication with clients at executive level
- 0-2 years of professional work experience in the analytics domain
- Familiarity with consulting firms preferred
- Industry experience in Banking/Insurance/Telecom/Retail/CPG/Ecommerce is preferred
- Profound knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of the Dutch language preferred
- Willingness to be based in Amsterdam and travel across Europe