Associate – Big Data & Analytics (MAD)
We are looking to hire an Associate for our Big Data & Analytics service area. Professional with 2 – 6 years’ experience in analytics with a strong business sense and a deep understanding and experience in Marketing/Sales, CLM/CRM or Risk analytics. In addition, the candidate should have strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities, personal impact and client handling skills. Associates enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interaction under the guidance of senior team members.
- Translating business issues (from the Marketing, CLM/CRM and/or Risk fields mainly) to mathematical/statistical issues that could be addressed through data and analytics
- Performing data analysis in the above mentioned fields
- Analyses are conducted in typical analytical tools ranging from SAS, R, SPSS, Eviews, Matlab, Python, SQL, Teradata, Hadoop, Access, Excel, etc.
- Translating analyses to compelling presentations
- Solving problems, disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations from data and analysis
- Depicting how the rolled-out recommendations should be monitored: defining both the process and the tools
- Communication with clients at executive level
- Advanced analytics experience in an analytics company
- 2-6 years of professional work experience in the analytics domain
- Familiarity with consulting firms preferred
- Industry experience in Banking / Insurance / Telecom / Retail / CPG / Ecommerce is preferred
- Profound knowledge of the Spanish and English language, other languages will be considered
- Based in Madrid. Willingness to travel is required