HR Specialist – Human Capital Solutions
YGroup is searching for a Human Resources Specialist with 1 – 4 years of experience, either in HR or other consulting field. Human Resources is a key area at YGroup, thus this role will play a very important function in the upcoming development of our fast-growing and dynamic consultancy firm. YGroup is willing to engage a committed and proactive HR professional, eager to grow and to achieve the extra mile, and who can share our unique challenge. The position implies an exceptionally high level of responsibility, including:
- To identify talented candidates to undertake complex consulting project.
- To conduct interviews and coordinate the selection process.
- To manage the onboarding of new employees.
- To manage talent development.
- To organize and conduct the employees’ assessment process along with YGroup’s partners and directors.
- To developed close relationships with academic institutions (universities and Business Schools).
- To participate in Talent Forums.
- To manage internal trainings.
- To organize motivational activities.
- 1 – 4 years of working experience, either in HR or any consulting fields.
- Degree in Law, Economics, Physiology or Human Resources.
- Excellent communication and soft skills, including empathy, motivation and proactivity and execution capacity.
- Excellent command of computer abilities (MSO).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish. Other languages will be a plus.
- Post based in Barcelona. Certain amount of travel is required.