Human Capital Principal (BCN/MAD)
YGroup is searching for a Human Capital Principal with more than 10 years of experience, in HR consulting or HR practice field. Human Capital is a key area at YGroup, thus this role will play a very important function in building-up the Human Capital Business Line in our fast-growing and dynamic consultancy firm. YGroup is willing to engage a committed and proactive professional, with trusted capacity in HR business development, eager to grow and to achieve the extra mile, and who can share our unique challenge.
- To create the Human Capital business strategy for YGroup in Spain
- To design & conduct the Human Capital Business Development plan
- To organize the business line structure and relationships
- To manage the building-up and development of the HC team
- To develop and build loyalty of a base of clients for Human Capital projects
- To actively participate in offerings design and introduction to clients
- To strengthen close relationships with YG Headquarters and other affiliates worldwide to reinforce services portfolio.
- More than 10 years of working experience, either in HR or Organization consulting fields.
- Degree in Law, Economics, Psychology or Human Resources. MBA is valued.
- Excellent communication and soft skills, including empathy, motivation and proactivity and execution capacity.
- Excellent team management capacities.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Spanish. Other languages will be a plus.
- Post based in Barcelona or Madrid. Certain amount of travel is required.